The Privileges at the Account Level apply to the capabilities provided to the account itself and can include:
- The CREATE SCHEMA or CREATE TABLE privilege, to create a schema or base relation.
- The CREATE VIEW privilege.
- The ALTER privilege, to apply schema changes such as adding or removing attributes from relations.
- The DROP privilege, to delete relations or views.
- The MODIFY privilege, to insert, delete, or update tuples.
- The SELECT privilege, to retrieve information from the database by using a SELECT query.